Problem with dumps

От Bill Christensen
Тема Problem with dumps
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi folks,

I'm building a new server with postgres/phppgadmin, and having
trouble getting the dumps to work properly.   This is my first time
installing postgres, so I very well may have missed something.

I just corrected the paths to pg_dump and pg_dumpall.

By the way, what's "relog" mean in the error message:

    Export error: Failed to execute pg_dump (given path in your
conf/config.inc.php :
    /usr/bin/pg_dump). Please, fix this path in your
configuration and relog.

I rebooted the server just to be sure.

Unfortunately, though having the correct paths helped a fair bit,
it's not working correctly when performing an export in phppgadmin.

Data / Copy / Show or Download = OK
Data / SQL / show or download = blank
Structure / SQL / Show or download = OK
Structure and data / copy /show or downlad  = OK
Structure and data / SQL /show or downlad  = blank

Anyone know what's up?

Thanks!

--
Bill Christensen